Friday 23 March 2018

I renovated my both dry and wet kitchen

Salam.

My mom died due to Lung Cancer last year.  Despite the sorrow,  I know she would want me to 

move on and continue to live. 

So, October 2017 I've decided to do a minor renovation and hoped this would make my hands full. I 

renovated both dry and wet kitchen area. I pray for the blessed Ramadhan soon. yes gonna be 

preparing food for buka puasa with my family too. Can't wait!
 
- Love you mom -






I thank god for the rezeki alhamdulillah.

2 comments:

MZ said...

Mak kau mesti sedih anak buat hal mcm ni...baru igt nak g cari mak kau nak bgtau perangai kau sebenar...igt pompuan, ko ada 2 anak...what goes around comes around!!!!

MZ said...

Mak kau mesti sedih anak buat hal mcm ni...baru igt nak g cari mak kau nak bgtau perangai kau sebenar...igt pompuan, ko ada 2 anak...what goes around comes around!!!!